Oak Forest Students and Staff Divided on Whether Chiefs or Eagles Will Win Super Bowl

Nicholas Sweis, Sports Editor

During the Turnabout 2023 Spirit Week, I went around the school asking for students’ and teachers’ predictions for the Super Bowl. This year’s game features the Kansas City Chiefs versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Here’s what some of our students and teachers had to say:

Mr. Furstenau: If the Bears aren’t in the Super Bowl, I’d be with the Eagles, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chiefs won, because they are really good. Two great teams are in the Super Bowl, so it’s going to be a good and close game.

Ms. D: Chiefs

Ariana Alger: Chiefs

Justin Gibbs: Chiefs

Lucas Gunkel: Eagles

Mr. Andruch: Chiefs

Sinoe Torres: Eagles

Aaron Murawski: Chiefs

Mariam A.: Chiefs

DeShawn Nolan: Eagles

Grace Brown: Chiefs

Ms. Hooper: Eagles

Overall, about 58% of these Oak Forest Bengals say that they think the Chiefs will win, while 41% say the Eagles. What do you think? Will the Chiefs prove these respondents right and dominate the Eagles, or will the Eagles surprise us and dominate the Chiefs? Let us know by voting on the poll on the homepage of this newspaper website. Personally, I think that it’s going to be very close like Mr. Furstenau said, but if I had to choose, it would be the Chiefs, only because Patrick Mahomes is a pretty good player, but it’s up to the teams’ game-day performance and dedication. Good luck to both the Chiefs and the Eagles!